Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Rewind

This week I bought some new video editing software so that we can post videos from our new HD Camcorder. They are of much better quality than the previous videos that were posted on this site which were taken on my camera. I plan to post more videos from the last couple months over the next few weeks so stay tuned.

Anyway, here is a great video of Sam from exactly two months ago (25th of April). It was his first time in his saucer and he was pretty darn excited. Check it out and let us know what you think in the comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...what is this, kind of a throne, kind of a jail seat. Oh, my daddy is there...I'm okay, I guess. Oooh, I'm listing a little but my daddy's there, I'll flash him a smile. There's the couch..that's familiar..oh and there's my daddy still with that camera thing. Hey, I can tap my toe a little. I kinda like this slouchy up position..oh yeah, there's may dad..hey what is that yellow thing with the googly eyes...hey what is all this stuff around me, anyway. Ooh there's that yellow googly eyed guy again. I'll get him...uh, uh, maybe I can stare him down...uh, uh..Get him!

Hilarious. Liked being in on the slow dawning discovery. My video had no sound, tho...?
Pat