Monday, April 14, 2008

4 months and counting

Sam turns 4 months old on Thursday! I can't believe how quickly the time has passed. We'll be celebrating by driving down to Kansas City to visit Grandma Debby, Great Grandma Ann, Great Grandpa Dick, Great Grandma Georgia as well as assorted Grand Aunts, Uncles and Cousins. I'm sure a lot of wonderful pictures will be taken, but to kick things off I've created a new album of Sam at 4 months plus or minus which can be seen to the right, or by clicking here. More pictures will be posted following our trip.

Now for your part. We know people are looking at this blog (I've added a counter which tracks visitors to the site) and at Sam's pictures, however, comments are few and far between. In fact since March 5th, only one person has left a comment (thank you Grandma Pat). Its easy to do, simply click on the # comments at the bottom-right of a post that you like, were moved by, thought of something, whatever, and leave a comment. You can even read what other people have written. It couldn't be much easier. And Sam will love you for doing it. Now go look at the pictures and check back soon for more.

PS. Older photo albums can still be seen here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gawd, he is the cutest baby! How is that possible? Must be he got Lucy's genes.

Love,
Lucy

Anonymous said...

Or maybe a little of mine!!
The rosy red, kissable cheeks, need I say more?

Gramma Deb

Anonymous said...

OK, I admit it. I am one of the people who always checks your blog and never leaves comments.

Sam probably is the cutest baby I have ever seen. I am so disapointed that I wasn't able to be in KC this weekend to get to meet him in real life. That just means that the Jones family will have to bring him to Door County this summer. 25 years of family vacations and Sam would be the perfect addition to the group.

Let me know if you all ever head into Chicago for a little vacation. I would love to see you all.

Love, Katy